CARE Bolivia’s mission is to serve persons and families in the poorest communities of the country. It is strengthened by its diversity, its resources and acquired experiences in Bolivia. It promotes innovative solutions and advocates global responsibility. It facilitates sustainable evolution through the following means:
- Taking advantage of economic opportunities
- Providing emergency relief
- Influencing political decisions at all levels
- Discouraging discrimination in all its manifestations
- Strengthening self-help capacitys
Guided by the local communities’ aspirations and Human Rights, CARE in Bolivia aspires to bring its mission to term with excellence.